|School Name:||University of Cincinnati|
|Arena:||Fifth Third Arena|
|Head coach:||John Brannen|
The Cincinnati Bearcats basketball team is the NCAA Division I men's basketball program of the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio. They currently compete in the American Athletic Conference and are coached by John Brannen. The team last played in the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament in 2019. The Bearcats play their home games at Fifth Third Arena. Cincinnati joined the Big East Conference in the 2005-06 season after previously participating in Conference USA.
In 2013, during the major conference realignment, the Big East split along football lines. Three schools, all with football programs in the top-level Division I FBS, joined the Atlantic Coast Conference. Seven schools, none of which sponsored FBS football, purchased the "Big East" name and organized as a new non-football Big East Conference. Cincinnati and the remaining FBS schools stayed in the original conference structure, joining with several other schools as the American Athletic Conference.
NCAA Tournament results
The Bearcats have appeared in 32 NCAA Tournaments, winning the tournament twice in 1961 and 1962. Their combined record is 46-29.
|2011||Round of 32|
Bearcats currently in the NBA
- Gary Clark – Orlando Magic
- Jacob Evans – Minnesota Timberwolves
Awards and honors
- Kenyon Martin, Adolph Rupp Trophy, 2000
- Kenyon Martin, Naismith College Player of the Year , 2000 
- Kenyon Martin, USBWA College Player of the Year , 2000
- Kenyon Martin, John R. Wooden Award , 2000
- Kenyon Martin, Associated Press College Basketball Player of the Year, 2000
- Kenyon Martin, State Farm Division I Player of the Year Award, 2000
- Oscar Robertson, USBWA College Player of the Year, 1959 and 1960 
- Magazine covers
- Fifth Third Arena
- John Brannen
- NCAA Men's Division I Final Four appearances by coaches