|School Name:||Eastern Illinois University|
|Head coach:||Jay Spoonhour|
Eastern Illinois University is a state university located in Charleston, Illinois. The Eastern Illinois Panthers are the men's and women's athletic teams representing Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, IL. Eastern Illinois University's colors are blue, black and silver. Eastern Illinois sports teams, except for men's soccer and swimming teams, participate in NCAA Division I (I-AA for football) in the Ohio Valley Conference. The men's soccer program competes in the Missouri Valley Conference and the swim team competes in The Summit League. The team mascot, a panther, was informally known as "Billy" until its name was officially changed to "Prowler the Panther" in 2003. Eastern Illinois University is home to one of only two NCAA Division I women's rugby teams in the United States.
- NAIA Division I Men's Tournament appearances 1947, each year from 1949 to 1954, 1957, 1958, 1965, 1971, and 1972.
- NCAA Division II Men's Tournament appearances each year from 1975 to 1980
- NCAA Division I Men's Tournament appearances (1992 and 2001).
All time tournament results 
|Year||Seed||First Round Winner||First Round Loser|
- Kevin Duckworth - former NBA All-Star forward
- Kyle Hill - basketball player & professional basketball player in Europe
- Henry Domercant - basketball player & professional basketball player in Europe