|Pages related to the Great Lakes Valley Conference|
While the GLVC has used divisional formats for basketball in the past, it currently operates a single league table in that sport.
Years of joining are the calendar years of entry.
- Drury (joined 2005)
- Illinois–Springfield (joined in 2009)
- Indianapolis (charter member)
- Lewis (joined in 1980)
- Lindenwood (joined in 2019)
- Maryville (joined in 2009)
- McKendree (joined in 2012)
- Missouri S&T (joined in 2005)
- Quincy (joined in 1994)
- Rockhurst (joined in 2005)
- Southern Indiana (charter member)
- Southwest Baptist (joined in 2019)
- Truman (joined in 2013)
- UMSL (joined in 1995)
- William Jewell (joined in 2011)
- Ashland (1978–1995) — now in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Bellarmine (1978–2020) — now in the Division I ASUN Conference
- IPFW (1984–2001) — school dissolved in 2018. Athletic program transferred to the successor institution of Purdue Fort Wayne, and is now in the Division I Horizon League.
- Kentucky State (1989–1994) — now in the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Kentucky Wesleyan (1978–2012) — now in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference
- Northern Kentucky (1985–2012) — now in the Horizon League
- Saint Joseph's (IN) (1978–2017) — school closed in 2017
- SIU Edwardsville (1994–2008) — now in the Division I Ohio Valley Conference
- Wisconsin–Parkside (1994–2018) — now in the GLIAC
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.